Saturday, December 29, 2012

Playing Catch-up

Playing a little catch-up this weekend! The last month has been full of fun and lots of firsts for Riker and I.  Our first Christmas together brought our first tree, decorating the house, opening presents together (since I may or may not have opened nearly all our wedding gifts without him. Like that one episode of Friends...) and figuring out our own Christmas traditions. Here are just a few pictures! Not a lot to say today but this is the first time I've had internet access on my own personal computer so I can add photos. :) I actually have a TON of stuff to do back home but instead I chose to spend time taking pictures with my amazing new camera from my parents! And then come into town so Riker and I could have a lunch date. I just love him.


I couldn't resist. I just love that tush!






Happy 5th Birthday Tessa! :)









My day has been wonderful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment