Thursday, November 29, 2012

Bad Posture and Apples

It has been determined through hours of study (aka working at a computer desk ALL day) that I have horrific posture. It's true. So what did I do? Did what anyone would. I turned to WikiHow. They have a how to for just about anything! [Ok so it's not exactly the most scientific of sites but who are you? The internet information King?]

It gave me 15 steps. I have to admit I haven't actually read them all but number one is somewhat appealing to me. 

1. Stare at yourself in the mirror admiring how long your hair has finally gotten. 

Oh, wait. You ARE supposed to look in the mirror but it is to line up all of every body part into "good posture". 



Working! Love looking at all those plans...and trying to interpret them!
Well, I just give up then.

P.S. That apple was delightful.

P.P.S. I just read one of the other rules (ok, skimmed it) but it says BE A PENGUIN. Done. I am a penguin.

No comments:

Post a Comment