Sunday, October 28, 2012

Super Saturday (on a Sunday...)

Yesterday was "Super Saturday" and I went and made an adorable nativity set! Unfortunately with all my other running arounds I forgot to take pictures of it for this post! I will however gladly share why else my Saturday was "Super"!

First, my loving Cowboy did the dishes! AND finished tiling the bathroom! Soon enough we will not have to have our bed where our kitchen table should be. Fingers crossed that by next week I will be decorating an actual bedroom! As I showed in my last post, we have a gorgeous view from our back porch and in that little field there are actually 2 ponies and a horse and one of the little ponies realllly likes us. Her name is either Alice or Lucy..I'm not sure which. Anyway, to start of my Saturday, I went and spent a little time feeding her an apple and taking pictures. And she only gently bit me once...on the knee...I guess I was too focused on pictures and not enough on feeding her.






I hope you enjoyed your super Saturday! Pictures of my crafts to come! For now I have three 20 gallon bags of fabric that are waiting for me to go through them sitting on my living room floor. 

Could I be any happier??

2 comments:

  1. Pictures? By the way, I've linked to your blog from my blog. Expect more publicity, babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, darlin'! I don't have any yet! But I'm working on it. ;)

    ReplyDelete