Monday, October 22, 2012

The Haggards Lovely Home

Currently we are renting a little home. It's darling. And I'd like to share some pictures because I love it so much. And you should too...

Yep. That's the view from my back porch. Gorgeous, right??

And a little glimpse inside with my decorating skills. (Just pretend they are awesome even if you don't think so. I need a confidence boost every once in a while.) And I changed my mind and am just showing you all the things I made myself! Because that's what I do now.

I love fall decorations! And I made this cute little thing!

I was looking everywhere for a shelf for some of my books and found this at a thrift store. Only it was an ugly color so I repainted it!

See that darling red thing? I redid that and we used it in our wedding and now it has the perfect place next to my kitchen!


And both of these are windows I redid and put our engagements and bridals in! They found the  perfect spot on my walls. 
It's a shame my camera isn't the best. Lastly, I love my family! Emma got baptized a week and a half ago and my parents came to visit! 

Cousins!

Why yes, that is my brother's foot wearing one of my fancy socks my mom got me!  (they match hers!)
And this darling little girl had chicken pox! Poor baby.

I love my life.

1 comment:

  1. You put up my picture! Chelsea. That almost made me cry seeing it on your little red table.

    ReplyDelete