Friday, June 21, 2013

Photo Overload


Ok, I am FINALLY getting around to updating our lives! These pictures date back to April went I went to Tulsa for a conference for work, my birthday, hiking, our trip to Montana to watch my sister-in-law graduate high school (that same weekend my parents visited and I didn't get any pictures! boo.), and last weekend when we celebrated being married for 9 months!

Tulsa had a ton of amazing murals on all the walls!



everything was covered in amazing colors and cool architecture!


out on a walk I saw this man. What was he doing?
painting THIS!!


There was a little hidden chocolate shop in downtown and they made the most beautifully decorated chocolates I've ever seen! I got some toffee and ate it immediately. I meant to bring it home to share with Riker but that clearly was never going to happen....

We live in the most beautiful place on earth.

Spring time: some of the dead leaves were still hanging on. 
I turned 23! I didn't get any pictures of Riker's birthday because I'm a slacker. Look at this cake though! Riker made it and frosted it all by himself! 

He surprised me with it right out of the shower so nevermindIlookdisgusting. But check out the background! We have a cute little house.

We went hiking! And got a warning from the Forest Service for parking somewhere we shouldn't have. (And our car was still registered under my dad's name apparently because that's who they wrote it out to. And this will be the first he is hearing this. Sorry, dad!)

We teach primary and these are some of our kiddos. We absolutely adore them.

There are no words.

Nope, nothing.

Angelyln! My youngest sister-in-law. I just love her. We bought her that yellow stuff for her birthday...She picked it out. And then we had so much fun playing with it!

yeah, gross.

Amanda graduated!

she really really did!

I couldn't resist this one because of Riker's face...

driving through Montana



We went to the temple to celebrate having been married for...

9 months! This nice lady took some pictures of us but she wasn't the best with a camera and so....they didn't turn out like I wanted but at least we have some!

The temple always has the most gorgeous flowers!

I don't know why but I just really liked this one. 



Vernal, Utah LDS temple. Learn more about temples here

seriously. We live in such a beautiful place.

I made this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment